These Strawberry French Toast Roll-Up and full of cream cheese and strawberries then rolled and baked like French toast. It’s an easy breakfast recipe the entire family will love.
Strawberry French Toast Roll Up
I love breakfast food but the mornings aren’t really my thing. Quick and easy breakfast is the way to go in my house. More time to sleep in and warm breakfast sounds like a win-win to me! Another reason why I love these Strawberry French Toast Roll Up is that I usually have all the ingredients on my house already. They are my go-to for a quick breakfast that everyone is going to love. If you want to try even more of my French toast recipes then check out a few of my favorites next.
French Toast Recipes:
- Sausage French Toast Roll-Ups
- Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast Roll-Ups
- Apple Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
- French Toast Casserole
- Baked French Toast Sticks
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast
How to make Strawberry French Toast Roll Up
- Take crust off bread and use a rolling pin to flatten out each piece then set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Warm a skillet on medium.
- Spread a teaspoon of cream cheese onto a slice of bread and line the edge with strawberries.
- Roll and seal bread.
- Gently roll in the egg mixture and let any excess runoff.
- Place in the warm skillet with the seal down.
- Allow cooking for a few minutes turning to get each side cooked.
- Mix together and then place cinnamon and sugar on a plate.
- Roll cooked french toast rolls in the sugar mix.
- Serve warm with maple syrup for dipping.
Do I have to use whipped cream cheese:
For this recipe, I used whipped cream cheese because it’s light and easy to spread on bread. You can use a regular block of cream cheese but let it soften to allow you to spread it on the bread.
Here are some more of my favorite strawberry recipes:
Strawberry Muffins: I love this simple muffin recipe It one of my kid’s favorites and perfect for an easy breakfast.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie: We love smoothies for breakfast and this simple recipe is one of the best.
Mini Strawberry Pies: A strawberry dessert because fruit as a dessert is the best! You will love this one.
- 10 slices sliced soft bread
- 10 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (optional for dipping)
Take crust off bread and use a rolling pin to flatten out each piece then set aside.
In a shallow bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla.
Warm a skillet on medium and spray with non-stick spray.
Spread a tsp of cream cheese onto a slice of bread and line the edge with strawberries. Roll and seal bread. Gently roll in the egg mixture and let any excess runoff. Place in the warm skillet with the seal down. Allow cooking for a few minutes turning to get each side cooked.
Mix together and then place cinnamon and sugar on a plate. Roll cooked french toast rolls in the sugar mix.
Serve warm with maple syrup for dipping.