I love a french bread pizza! This Taco French Bread Pizza is so simple to make and my entire family loves it.
Homemade pizza night is a favorite in my house. My kids love helping in the kitchen and pizza is so simple to get everything in on cooking. I love this french bread pizza since it's so simple to make and you don't have to worry about making dough.
How to make Taco French Bread Pizza:
Step One: Get started by preparing your baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Slice loaf in half and place on your prepared baking sheet.
Step Two: Next I go ahead and prepare my beef. Cook and crumble your ground beef. Drain fat then season it with taco seasoning.
Step three: Top sliced bread with salsa. You can use any salsa you like. I used a mild jar that we got at the grocery store.
Step four: Next top your pizza with your cooked and seaosned ground beef.
Step five: Last top your pizza with shredded cheese:
Baking French Bread Pizza:
Step Six: Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is crusty.
Step Seven: Remove pizza from oven and topped with sliced tomatoes and cilantro.
I love just about any recipe that has the name taco in the title. Here are a few more of my favorite taco recipes.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Taco French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 ½ cup salsa
- 1 cup colby jack cheese
- ½ cup tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (diced)
- Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Slice loaf in half and place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Cook and crumble ground beef. Drain fat then season.
- Top sliced bread with salsa, cooked ground beef, and shredded. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is crusty.
- Remove pizza from oven and topped with sliced tomatoes and cilantro.