These Turkey Meatballs are full of flavor, juicy, and perfect for dinner! They are easy to make and healthier than regular beef meatballs! You will love them!
Ground turkey is a great alternative to ground beef. It is leaner and healthier and tastes great. These Turkey Meatballs are awesome and taste so good. They go great on top of spaghetti, rice or mashed potatoes. You can even eat these as a snack and just pop them in your mouth.
How to make Turkey Meatballs:
Basically, you mix all your ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Form your meatballs into 2-inch balls and place on the baking sheet. Bake and then serve with your meal.
- Ground Turkey
- Italian Seasoning - I buy a premixed Italian seasoning that is made up of dried basil, oregano, rosemary, Majorcan, and thyme.
- Onion - I used a yellow onion and diced it..
- Milk - I used skim milk.
- Garlic - fresh minced or jarred minced works as well.
- Salt and Pepper - You can add as much or little as you prefer.
Step One - Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Step Two - Add ground turkey, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, diced onion, eggs, milk, garlic, and salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix until just combined making sure to not over mix.
Step Three - Scoop out and roll into meatballs each being about 2 inches in size. Place each to them on your prepared baking sheet.
Step Four - Bake meatballs for 15-20 minutes or until they are cooked throughout.
Why Turkey Meatballs are a great choice!
- They are a healthier option than regular meatballs. Ground Turkey is leaner and has less fat than ground beef has. Ground Turkey is a great alternative for any ground beef meal you are making.
- Hold the flavor really well. Ground turkey really takes to the spices and flavors you add to it. This makes these meatballs very tasty!
- They go great with anything! Serve these with spaghetti, rice or mashed potatoes!
Try some of my other favorite meatball recipes:
Pineapple BBQ Meatballs - Serve these Pineapple BBQ Meatballs for an easy dinner the family will love or for a party that your guests will love. Either way this simple 4 ingredient slow cooker recipe is amazing and one you will love.
Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs - The best meatballs made in the slow cooker. These Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs are perfect served with rice for dinner or as a tasty appetizer.
Baked Meatballs - One of my favorite easy dinner recipes. These Baked Meatballs on top of spaghetti perfectly or make the perfect appetizer.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk (I used skim milk)
- 3 cloves garlic (mined)
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add ground turkey, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning , diced onion, eggs, milk, garlic, and salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix until just combined making sure to not over mix.
- Scoop out and roll into meatballs each being about 2 inches in size. Place each to them on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 15-20 minuets or until they are cooked throughout.
Leave a Reply