Serve these Pineapple BBQ Meatballs for an easy dinner the family will love or for a party that your guest will love. Either way this simple 4 ingredient slow cooker recipe is amazing and one you will love.
Meatballs are a favorite of mine. I love serving them for dinner or at a party. Either way everyone loved them. Last week I served these for dinner with rice and steamed veggies. My kids loved them. Three weeks before we brought them to a party and the guest loved them. No matter how you decided to serve them you will love them. If you want even more meatball recipes you have to check out the rest of mine, they are so good!
- Meatball Italian Sliders
- 3 Ingredient Meatballs
- Baked Meatballs
- Cranberry BBQ Meatballs
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Enchilada Meatballs
How to make Pineapple BBQ Meatballs:
- Place meatballs into your slow cooker.
- Mix together pineapple chunks with juice, bbq sauce, and brown sugar.
- Whisk together well then pour over meatballs in slow cooker.
- Cook then serve and enjoy.
Can I make these on the stove top?
If you don’t want to wait for the slow cooker you can easily make these meatballs on the stove top. Prepare your meatballs according to the package directions. Place pineapple chunks with juice, bbq sauce, and brown sugar in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil and whisk well until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat then pour over meatballs and toss to coat.
Have leftover BBQ sauce? Try these recipe next:
Baked BBQ Chicken Legs: One of my favorite ways to make chicken legs in the house, they taste like they came right off the grill. Plus I have a cooking episode on this post for this recipe.
Honey BBQ Chicken Bites: My favorite version of a chicken nuggets. Full of flavor with the best crunch!
BBQ Ranch Pulled Pork: This recipe is so simple. I thought it together one night when I was in a hurry and it came out great so I had to share it with you!
Pineapple BBQ Meatballs
- 32 oz frozen meatballs
- 20 oz pineapple chunks (with juice)
- 16 oz bbq sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Add meatballs to your slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl add pineapple chunks with juice, bbq sauce, and brown sugar. Whisk together well then pour over meatballs in slow cooker.
- Cook them on high for 1-2 hours or on low for 3-4 hours. Serve and enjoy.