This Air Fryer Chicken is flavorful and juicy. A great way to make chicken breasts and a simple dinner recipe. It is a quicker way to cook chicken than just in the oven! The air fryer will keep the chicken juicy and full of flavor!
Chicken breasts are a staple in our house, and we make it for dinner often. This Air Fryer Chicken is so easy to make and tastes amazing.
Chicken is meal that pleases almost everyone. Baking chicken is about double the time of an air fryer, and I feel leaves your chicken a tad dry.
The air fryer really keeps your chicken moist and juicy.
How to make Air Fryer Chicken:
Place your raw chicken breasts in your air fryer basket after you have seasoned them. Add a little water to the bottom of the air fryer, and then turn it on.
This takes less time than the over, and the end result is super tasty! If you are in a rush to make dinner after a long day, this will be great for you!
- Chicken Breasts: skinless and boneless.
- Oil: I use Olive Oil but any oil will work.
- Seasoning: I used paprika parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Step one: Start by placing your chicken breast in a large freezer bag.
- Tip: You can also mix your chicken in a large bowl but I like using a bag so I can massage my chicken easily without making my hands a mess.
Step two: Add oil and all seasoning to the bag and massage into chicken. Allow to marinate overnight or place chicken into the air fryer basket to cook.
Step three: Cook at 360° F for 18 minutes flipping the chicken half-way through. Add more time as needed until chicken is cooked through and reached an internal temperature of 165° F.
- Tip: You can pound your chicken breast if needed so they are even in size. This will help them cook evenly.
FAQ and Tips:
How much chicken breast are in one pound? Usually, you find that 4 chicken breasts equal 1 pound. Depending on the size of your chicken this could vary.
How many chicken breasts can cook at a time in the air fryer? This will depend on the size of your air fryer basket. I have a smaller air fryer and could fit 2 at a time. Just make sure you don't overcrowd your basket
Cooking Time: Cooking time can vary depending on the size of your chicken breast. Chicken is cooked when it reaches a temperature of 165° F.
Try some of my other Air Fryer Recipes:
Air Fryer Broccoli - This recipe for the best Air Fryer Broccoli will become a favorite for dinner with your family. Perfectly roasted but in less than 10 minutes, these broccolis are crispy and a super healthy side dish for any meal.
Air Fryer Bacon - This Air Fryer Bacon comes out perfectly ever time and cleanup is so easy. I don't think I'll ever make bacon another way again.
Air Fryer Ranch Potatoes - These Air Fryer Ranch Potatoes make the perfect side dish to any recipe. They are simple to make, full of flavor, and perfectly crispy.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Air Fryer Chicken
- 1 pound chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Place chicken breast in a large freezer bag.
- Add oil and all seasoning to the bag and massage into chicken. Allow to marinate overnight or place chicken into the air fryer basket to cook.
- Cook at 360° F for 18 minutes flipping the chicken half-way through. Add more time as needed until chicken is cooked through and reached an internal temperature of 165° F.