These Breakfast Quesadillas are the perfect breakfast meal, and they are super tasty. Easy to make these quesadillas will be your family's new favorite breakfast!
Breakfast time with kids sometimes gets really repetitive and dare I say boring. Oatmeal, cereal, eggs and pancakes are my kids' usual favorites. They will also never pass up bacon.
My kids love quesadillas for lunches, so I had to try to make some for breakfast.
I knew if I put in the things they love like eggs, bacon and cheese they would eat these right up. I am sure your whole family will love these too!
How to make Breakfast Quesadillas:
These breakfast quesadillas are very easy to make but there is a little prep work that needs to be done. You have to scramble your eggs and cook up some bacon.
The bacon could take some time, so I recommend my Air Fryer Bacon for the quickest way to cook the bacon.
Once the eggs and bacon are done prepare your quesadillas for grilling on a skillet. Cook until cheese is melted throughout, and the tortilla is toasted.
Serve with some sour cream or salsa for dipping!
- Flour Tortillas - I used 8-inch sized tortillas.
- Eggs - scrambled ahead of time
- Bacon - cooked
- Cheddar Cheese - shredded
Step One - Heat a skillet on medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Step Two - Fold a tortilla in half and place shredded cheese on half of the inside of the tortilla. Top with sliced scrambled eggs, cooked and crumbled bacon, and another sprinkle of cheese.
- Tip: This step is picking up after you have already scrambled your eggs and cooked the bacon.
Step Three - Place folded tortilla into the pan and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until cheese is melted. Remove and set aside.
Step Four - Spray the pan again and repeat step 2 until all tortillas are filled and cooked. Slice into quesadilla triangles and serve.
What should I serve with Breakfast Quesadillas?
My kids love to dip their quesadillas in sour cream. My Homemade Salsa also goes great with these quesadillas.
You can also make a Pico de Gallo or a Guacamole to go with it as well. Avocado slices are touch also.
Can I freeze quesadillas?
These breakfast quesadillas or any quesadilla can be frozen. Cook them as you would normally, but when finished do not cut or slice them.
Allow them to fully cool, and then put them on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the baking sheet in the freezer and allow them to freeze.
After an hour in the freezer take them out and individually wrap them in plastic wrap and then place in a freezer safe bag or container.
They can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 months.
How to reheat frozen quesadillas:
Allow the frozen quesadillas to thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours or the night before you plan on eating them.
Turn on your oven to 350 degrees and then place the thawed quesadillas and heat up for about 10 minutes.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 3 8 inch flour tortillas
- 6 large eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 5-6 sliced bacon (cooked)
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fold a tortilla in half and place shredded cheese on half of the inside of the tortilla. Top with sliced scrambled eggs, cooked and crumbled bacon, and another sprinkle of cheese.
- Place folded tortilla into the pan and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until cheese is melted. Remove and set aside.
- Spray the pan again and repeat step 2 until all tortillas are filled and cooked. Slice into quesadilla triangles and serve.