Air Fryer Quesadillas are a great quick and easy dinner. Made in the air fryer they are crispy, and everything is perfectly melted together. Everyone will love these quesadillas.
Quesadillas are one of my kids' favorite meals. Lunch or Dinner, they will eat them any chance they can. Normally I make them on the skillet, but sometimes skillets just cook things a tad uneven.
So, I decided to try them in the air fryer! These Air Fryer Quesadillas turned out amazing. They are golden brown and melted perfectly. The kids loved, and so did I. I hope you enjoy this recipe as well!
How to make Air Fryer Quesadillas:
I love making things in my Air Fryer. It is quick to make and very easy to cleanup. These quesadillas were so easy to make, and they cooked perfectly. Basically, you make your quesadilla in the air fryer basket, and then cook it!
- Flour Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese
- Cooking Spray
Step Four - Repeat as needed for each tortilla. Serve with your favoriting toppings or sides and enjoy.
What to serve with the quesadillas:
What can you add to these quesadillas?
Yes, this recipe was made with my kids in mind. If you want to add some additional ingredients to this for your older eaters try some of these additions!
- Chicken - Add some shredded chicken to these and turn them into chicken quesadillas! Use my All-Purpose Chicken recipe for this.
- Bacon - Yes, bacon added to anything makes it better. Use my Air Fryer Bacon recipe for cooking up bacon really quick!
- Veggies - Yes, some sauteed fajitas veggies like onions and peppers go great in this. Add some fresh jalapeno slices for some heat if you want!
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Air Fryer Quesadillas
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- cooking spray
- Fold flour tortillas in half and place cheese evenly onto each tortilla. Sprinkling the cheese only on one half then fold the tortillas and press down firmly.
- Place tortillas into your air fryer. Depending on the size of your basket you may be able to cook 2 or all 4 together. Just make sure they are not touching since they will stick together when cooking.
- Spray your tortillas with your cooking spray then cook in your air fryer at 350 degrees. Cook for 5 minutes making sure to flip halfway though cooking time. When flipping use a spatula to press down on your tortilla to help it stay together.
- Repeat as needed for each tortilla. Serve with your favoriting toppings or sides and enjoy.