The best Broccoli Salad! Broccoli, carrots, raisins and even bacon tossed in a simple homemade dressing.
I served this Broccoli Salad for the 4th of July and my husband has not stopped asking me to make it again since. He loved it and so did I. It’s the perfect side dish for any meal and one that you will want to make again and again! Need some meal ideas to serve this with?
Recipes to serve with Broccoli Salad:
- Slow Cooker Root Beer BBQ Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Honey BBQ Chicken Bites
- Meatball Italian Sliders
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
What kind of dressing goes on Broccoli Salad:
For this recipe I used a very simple dressing. I used mayo, sugar, and vinegar. That’s it, so simple!
How to make Broccoli Salad:
- To a large mixing bowl add mayonnaise, sugar, and apple cider vinegar. Mix together well. Next add in raisins and silvered almonds and mix again.
- To the same mixing bowl in in carrots, broccoli, and bacon. Mix until all ingredients are mixed well and coated.
Can I make Broccoli Salad the day before?
This salad can be good in the fridge for 3-4 days. You can mix it up the day before and cover it with plastic wrap. Keep it in the fridge then serve the next day.
Want more salad recipes like this one? Try these next:
Taco Pasta Salad: This is one of my favorites. It’s creamy and full of flavor, and my readers love it. It’s been pinned over 24,000 times!
Italian Pasta Salad: Everything you love on an Italian sub chopped up and tossed in a salad.
BLT Pasta Salad: This recipe is so simple to make with just a few ingredients. It’s the perfect side or light lunch.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup silvered almonds
- 2 cups matchstick carrots
- 7 cups broccoli florets (chopped)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
To a large mixing bowl add mayonnaise, sugar, and apple cider vinegar. Mix together well. Next add in raisins and silvered almonds and mix again.
To the same mixing bowl in in carrots, broccoli, and bacon. Mix until all ingredients are mixed well and coated.