This Brownie Batter Dip is a great way to enjoy with tastes and flavors of brownies but in a light and fluffy dip! Loaded with chocolate flavors and mini-chocolate chips everyone will love this Dip. Serve it at breakfast, brunch, or a party with vanilla wafers, pretzels, or strawberries.
Edible Brownie Batter needs to be a regular thing, right? Well, this Brownie Batter Dip is a super close option to that, and it is safe to eat!
This is the perfect dip for brunch or even breakfast. Yes, enjoy this with breakfast and some fresh strawberries to dip in it.
How to make Brownie Batter Dip:
Start by mixing together the cream cheese and whipped topping. Next add in your brownie mix and the milk.
Mix well with a hand mixer or stand mixer.
Fold in your chocolate chips and mix them all into the dip.
Chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Cream Cheese - allow your cream cheese to be softened to room temperature. This will help when mixing it.
- Whipped Topping - something like cool whip that you find in the frozen dessert area.
- Milk - I used 2% milk but you can use any you have on hand
- Brownie Mix - I used 1 box mix
- Mini Chocolate Chips - The mini chips work much better for dipping then regular sized ones.
- Optional for dipping - Graham Crackers, Pretzels and Fresh Fruit
Step One - In a large mixing bowl cream together softened cream cheese with whipped topping with an electric mixer. Mix until combined and smooth.
Step Two - Add milk and brownie mix to your bowl and continue to mix until combined.
Step Three - Last add in mini chocolate chips and fold in. Place brownie batter in the fridge or serve right away. Serve with optional dippers and enjoy.
How to store the Brownie Batter Dip:
This dip is best stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
It will last about 5-7 days in the refrigerator.
Tips and Tricks for this Dip:
- Substitute Vanilla Yogurt - Substitute some yogurt instead of the cream cheese. It will be a bit lighter if you do this. Use Greek Yogurt or regular yogurt. You will not need the milk either if you use yogurt.
- Use a whipped topping - Do not make your own whipped cream or use a can of whipped cream. Cool Whip has the consistency you want to make this a dip.
Is Brownie Mix safe to eat?
Most cake mixes are safe to eat "raw." Be sure to check the box just to be safe. If you think it is not safe you can "heat treat" your cake mix.
How to "heat treat" flour:
Raw Flour or food containing raw flour is not safe to eat without being Heat Treated.
Heat Treating flour will kill any potential bacteria that may be present from when the flour was made.
You can heat treat two ways:
- Using the oven - Spread the flour or brownie mix out on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Be careful not to burn the mix.
- In the microwave - The quickest way to heat treat flour would be to microwave it in a bowl for about 45 seconds.
Try some of my other favorite Dessert Dips:
Edible Christmas Cookie Dough - Is there anything better than Christmas cookie dough? How about Edible Christmas Cookie Dough, no cooking just eating with a spoon!
Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - Have a craving for cookie dough? Look no further, my friend. Eggless and ready to eat Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough that you are going to love. I know you are just like me, and love eating the cookie dough you are making for cookies! Well, this is a perfectly safe way to enjoy cookie dough!
Patriotic Cheesecake Dip - Show your red, white, and blue pride with this Patriotic Cheesecake Dip. The perfect summertime no-bake dessert.
If you tried any of my recipes, I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Brownie Batter Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 8 oz whipped topping
- ⅔ cup milk
- 18.3 oz brownie mix (1 box)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Optional for dipping: graham crackers, pretzels, fruit.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together softened cream cheese with whipped topping with an electric mixer. Mix until combined and smooth.
- Add milk and brownie mix to your bowl and continue to mix until combined.
- Last add in mini chocolate chips and fold in. Place brownie batter in the fridge or serve right away. Serve with optional dippers and enjoy.
Leave a Reply