Show your red, white, and blue pride with this Patriotic Cheesecake Dip. The perfect summertime no-bake dessert.
Ready to serve up this delicious and patriotic dessert! It has been on my table for years for the 4th of July or Memorial Day! Everyone loves it and I love how beautiful it is. You can even lay out your fruit to make a flag design.
How to Make Patriotic Cheesecake Dip:
This recipe is so simple, let's start by adding your cream cheese to a stand mixer or mixing bowl if using a hand mixer. Whip together until nice and creamy.
Add greek yogurt and vanilla extract and mix together. Next, add your powder sugar.
Mix together once more until well combined and creamy. Remove from mixer and add to a serving bowl.
Top fresh strawberries and blueberries. Serve graham crackers for dipping!
Make this the day before:
Since this recipe will probably be served at a party you may want to prepare it the day before. Go ahead and prepare the cheesecake dip then place it in a container or wrap the serving dish with plastic wrap.
When you are ready to serve top it with your fresh fruit. If you want to dice the fruit the night before I would place a teaspoon of lemon juice in with it and store in its own container until you are ready to serve.
More Cheesecake Dips:
- Caramel Cheesecake Dip
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Patriotic Cheesecake Dip
- 16 oz Cream cheese
- 10.6 oz Plain Greek yogurt (about 2 containers)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Powder sugar
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 2 cups Strawberries (diced)
- 1 box Graham crackers (optional for serving)
- Start by adding your cream cheese to a stand mixer (or mixing bowl if useing a hand mixer). Whip together until nice and creamy.
- Add Greek yogurt and vanilla extract and mix together. Next add your powder sugar. Mix together once more until well combined and creamy.
- Remove from mixer and add to a serving bowl. Top fresh strawberries and blueberries. Serve graham crackers for dipping!