Show your red, white, and blue pride with this Patriotic Cheesecake Dip. The perfect summertime no-bake dessert.
Ready to serve up this delicious and patriotic dessert! It has been on my table for years for the 4th of July or Memorial Day! Everyone loves it and I love how beautiful it is. You can even lay out your fruit to make a flag design or a star design.
How to Make Patriotic Cheesecake Dip:
Mix your ingredients for the dip together until light and fluffy. Prepare and slice your strawberries. Spoon your mixed dip out of the mixing bowl into your serving dish or bowl. Place the blueberries and strawberries on top in any design or fashion you desire. Serve and enjoy!
- Cream Cheese
- Plain Greek Yogurt - I used about 2 full containers.
- Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Sugar
- Red and Blue Fruit: I used Blueberries and Strawberries
- Graham Crackers - optional for serving.
Step One - Start by adding your cream cheese to a stand mixer (or mixing bowl if using a hand mixer). Whip together until nice and creamy.
Step Two - Add Greek yogurt and vanilla extract and mix together. Next add your powder sugar. Mix together once more until well combined and creamy.
Step Three - Remove from mixer and add to a serving bowl. Top fresh strawberries and blueberries. Serve graham crackers for dipping!
What do serve with this dip?
My favorite thing to serve with this dip is graham crackers. They are perfect for dipping and holding the fruit. Vanilla Wafers are also a good choice. You could use other fruit slices as well or eat it plain!
Make this the day before:
Since this recipe will probably be served at a party you may want to prepare it the day before. Go ahead and prepare the cheesecake dip then place it in a container or wrap the serving dish with plastic wrap.
When you are ready to serve top it with your fresh fruit. If you want to dice the fruit the night before I would place a teaspoon of lemon juice in with it and store in its own container until you are ready to serve.
More Cheesecake Dips:
- Caramel Cheesecake Dip
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Patriotic Cheesecake Dip
- 16 oz Cream cheese
- 10.6 oz Plain Greek yogurt (about 2 containers)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Powder sugar
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 2 cups Strawberries (diced)
- 1 box Graham crackers (optional for serving)
- Start by adding your cream cheese to a stand mixer (or mixing bowl if using a hand mixer). Whip together until nice and creamy.
- Add Greek yogurt and vanilla extract and mix together. Next add your powder sugar. Mix together once more until well combined and creamy.
- Remove from mixer and add to a serving bowl. Top fresh strawberries and blueberries. Serve graham crackers for dipping!
Leave a Reply