Don't worry about baking! Mix up this Caramel Cheesecake Dip in just a few minutes with cream cheese, greek yogurt, and sugar of course. Top it all with sweet caramel sauce for the perfect no-bake dessert recipe.
Caramel Cheesecake Dip
I love a good dessert recipe and when I don't have to bake it and can just whip it up then I love it even more. This Caramel Cheesecake Dip is just that, simple to make and so good! It's the perfect treat for after dinner. After you try this one you, of course, have to try this cherry cheesecake dip!
Caramel Cheesecake Dip Direction:
This recipe is so simple to make. Start by adding your cream cheese to a stand mixer. If you don't have a stand mixer then you could use a large bowl and a hand mixer.
Whip and whip it good! Keep mixing it until it's nice and creamy. This could take about 3-5 minutes but keep an eye on it.
Now you can add your greek yogurt and vanilla extract and whip it up again until it's well combined. For this recipe, I did use plain greek yogurt. You could use any yogurt it does not have to be greek. If you use vanilla yogurt or one with more sugar then greek I would taste it before adding in the vanilla extract You may not need it.
Next, add your powder sugar and you guessed it, whip it together once more until well combined and creamy.
Remove from mixer and add to a serving bowl. Drizzle with caramel sauce. As much or as little as you like but I say a heavy hand is better for this one.
I usually serve this dip with graham crackers, Granny Smith apple slices, or just spoon will do the trick.
Because cheesecake is the best:
Caramel Cheesecake Dip
- 16 oz Cream cheese
- 10 oz Plain greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 4-5 tablespoons Caramel sauce (or as much as you would like)
- Green apple slices and graham crackers
- Start by adding your cream cheese to a stand mixer (or mixing bowl if using a hand mixer). Whip together until nice and creamy.
- Add greek yogurt and vanilla extract and mix together. Next, add your powder sugar. Mix together once more until well combined and creamy.
- Remove from mixer and add to a serving bowl. Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Serve sliced green apples and graham crackers for dipping!