Creamy and delicious, this Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip is the perfect dippable dessert. You can dip it, spread it, or eat it from a bowl anyway you try it, you will enjoy it!
I love cheesecake! It’s always been one of my favorite desserts. I am not a big cake person so for me birthday or special occasion dessert was always cheesecake. I love making it into a dip, it’s easy and no baking required. I loaded this cheesecake up with chocolate chips and peanut butter cups. I served it with apple slices and graham crackers, it was a hit!
How to make Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip:
- Cream together cream cheese, butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and peanut butter cup candy.
How to serve Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip:
- Apple slices
- Graham Crackers
- A spoon 😉
Have any leftover peanut butter cups? Try these recipes next:
Peanut Butter Cup Cookie: One of my favorite cookie recipes!! They are a must-try.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough: No baking this dough, all you need is a spoon!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cookie: This cookie recipe is one of my husbands’ favorites. I made them for him to take to work and everyone LOVED them!
Cheesecake Dip Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
- Caramel Cheesecake Dip
- Patriotic Cheesecake Dip
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
No baking required. Simple to make and taste amazing.
- 8 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter cup candy (diced)
- In a stand mixer (or with an electric hand mixer) cream together cream cheese, butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and peanut butter cup candy
- Optional: Serve with crackers or fruit for dipping.