This Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip is the perfect dessert pairs with strawberries and graham crackers for dipping.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
I love desserts that involve no baking! Mix it up then dip and enjoy!
How to make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip:
Start with softened butter and cream cheese. Then in a stand mixer or with an electric hand mixer cream together cream cheese, butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix until combined. Fold in chocolate chips then get ready to dig in!
I serve this recipe with fresh sliced fruits like strawberries, bananas, apple slices, or graham crackers.
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Caramel Cheesecake Dip
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip
- Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
Even more yummy dessert recipes:
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies: These soft and chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are simply delicious! The BEST oatmeal cookie recipes and the only one you are going to need.
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars: Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars are made with rolled oats and a lot of sweet chocolate chips. A recipe that can be served any time of the day.
Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies: These soft and chewy Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect combinations of sweet and salty. T
- 8 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Chocolate chips 1 cup
- In a stand mixer (or with an electric hand mixer) cream together cream cheese, butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
Optional: Serve with crackers or fruit for dipping.