Simple to make and taste amazing! This Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry is a favorite around here and the perfect homemade dinner when you are craving take out.
Y'all know how much I love an easy recipe. Plus when they taste and look this good then you know you have a winner. My husband loves ordering in chines food. It's one of our favorite days nights. We don't pay a babysitter just put the little ones to bed then it's chines food and a movie on the couch! Last weekend we skipped on the take out though and I tried my hand at one of my favorites, Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry. This recipe is so simple to make and taste amazing, I think you are going to love it.
This recipe is so simple to make and a recipe that I of course think you will love. All you need to do is cook your chicken, add broccoli, then pour in your simple homemade sauce.
How to make Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Cook chicken until cooked through.
- Meanwhile whisk together remaining suave ingredients.
- Add broccoli florets to your skillet with chicken until tender and warm.
- Add sauce and allow to cook together for 1-2 minutes staring constantly.
Can I use fresh broccoli?
Yes fresh broccoli can be used for this recipe but will need more time to cook. I would remove the chicken and set it aside. Use that pan to heat more oil and cook fresh broccoli until tender. Once ready you can add your chicken back and then your sauce.
Here are a few more of my favorites that I think you would love also! Make sure to check these out next:
Asian Ground Beef: This recipe is so simple to make and my entire family LOVED it! Even the kids.
Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs: I have to say I think this is my all time favorite way to make meatballs. It's so good and so simple to make.
Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki: Another favorite 😉 This one is my husbands favorite recipe! It's made in the slow cooker served over rice.
Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 pound chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (or to taste)
- 12 oz frozen broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and carefully add them to warmed oil. Cook chicken 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl whisk together soy sauce, corn starch, brown sugar, rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, garlic powder, and ground ginger. Whisk together well then set aside.
- Add broccoli florets to your skillet with chicken until tender and warm. Add sauce and allow to cook together for 1-2 minutes staring constantly. Optional: serve over rice garnished with sesame seeds.