This Asian Ground Beef is so simple to make and full of flavor. We served ours as a bowl over rice and topped with sesame seeds, green onions, and garlic skillet green beans.
This recipe is so simple to make. I know I say this a lot and that is just because I only love to share easy recipes with you. Let me tell you though this one is so easy and don in less than 10 minutes. Yep, 10 minutes and dinner is ready. Plus my kids LOVED it! Okay, they didn't eat the green beans but they loved the rest. If you want more simple ground beef recipes then make sure to check them all out next.
Ground Beef Recipes:
- Sloppy Joes Casserole
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Oven Baked Tacos
- Beef and Rice Casserole
- Taco Spaghetti
- Taco Mac Casserole
How to make Asian Ground Beef:
- Cook and crumble ground beef in a large skillet.
- Once ground beef is cooked drain fat and return to stovetop.
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl whisk together soy sauce, vegetable oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, ground ginger.
- Add this to cooked ground beef.
- Serve over rice with cooked green beans and green onions.
I served this ground beef over rice garnished with sesame seeds and green onions. To make the green beans follow my recipe for Skillet Green Beans and add in ¼ teaspoon ginger to them.
Here are a few more of my favorite recipes that I think you are going to love:
Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs: This recipe is AMAZING! Really it's a must try and one we just love.
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps: This slow cooker recipe is one of my favorites. It's so full of flavor and I love the crunch that the cashews give the recipe.
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken: This recipe is so simple to make! Just for ingredients then served over rice. You may be pretty shocked by what I use to make it.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Asian Ground Beef
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups cooked white rice (optional for serving)
- ¼ cup chopped green onions (optional for serving)
- 1 pound cooked green beans (optional for serving)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional for serving)
- Cook and crumble ground beef in a large skillet. Once ground beef is cooked drain fat and return to stovetop.
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl whisk together soy sauce, vegetable oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, ground ginger. Add this to cooked ground beef.
- Serve over rice with cooked green beans, green onions, and sesame seeds.