Simple Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps that can be dumped into the slow cooker until they are ready to serve. Made with teriyaki sauce and cashews it's a favorite in my house.
If you ever get that take out craving then this recipe will hit the spot. It's a favorite of mine and is so simple to make. Just dump everything into the slow cooker. The best way to cook!
How to make Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
To your slow cooker add your chicken, minced garlic, red bell pepper, shredded carrots, onion powder, salt, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, chicken broth, and cashews. Mix then cover with lid. Allow cooking on high for 4-5 hours or low 6-8 hours until chicken is fully cooked and tender. Use a fork to shred your chicken. Spoon out your chicken onto lettuce leaves and top with green onions to serve.
Do I have to serve this as a wrap?
I serve this chicken in several different ways. We love it in a lettuce wrap but you can skip the lettuce and serve over rice or even with fried rice.
More Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
- Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Rotini
More of my favorite recipes:
Sweet and Sour Meatballs: The best meatball made in the slow cooker. These Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs are perfect served with rice for dinner or as a tasty appetizer. Plus check out all my must-haves for the winter season.
Easy Orange Chicken: I made my orange with just easy three ingredients! Yep, just three!! You can also find a recipe video at the end of the blog post!
Slow Cooker Sweet Kielbasa: As dinner or the perfect appetizer you are going to love this easy recipe! These Slow Cooker Sweet Kielbasa and covered in BBQ sauce and sweet syrup.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 pound Chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 2 tablespoon Minced garlic
- 1 cup Red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup Carrots (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt 1 tsp
- ½ cup Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- ½ cup Cashews
- ¼ cup Green onions (diced)
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- To your slow cooker add your chicken, minced garlic, red bell pepper, shredded carrots, onion powder, salt, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, chicken broth, and cashews. Mix then cover with lid.
- Allow cooking on high for 3-4 hours or low 5-7 hours (until chicken is fully cooked and tender).
- Use a fork to shred your chicken. Spoon out your chicken onto lettuce and then top with green onions to serve.