Creamy and cheesy this Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole is a simple dinner recipe that your family will eat up! I mixed sour cream, cheese, and ham in with hash brown potatoes and baked.
This recipe is close to my all-time favorite Cheesy Potato Casserole, but I added some ham and called it dinner. It was so simple to make and tastes AMAZING! It's the perfect recipe for your leftover Christmas ham.
How to make Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole:
Step one: Get started by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
Step two: Next place place frozen hash browns and minced onions a large mixing bowl and mix until combined.
Step three: Next add your sour cream, cream of chicken soup, melted butter, salt, ham and 2 cups shredded cheese. Then mix well.
Step four: Place your mixed ingridents into a 9X13 casserole dish and top with ½ cup remaining shredded cheese.
Step five: Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Side Dish Options:
Here are a few of our favorites side to serve with this casserole.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole
- 24 oz Frozen Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Frozen Minced Onions
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ cup Butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 ½ cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (divided)
- 3 cups Ham (cooked and diced)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl place frozen hash browns and minced onions and mix.
- Add sour cream, cream of chicken soup, melted butter, salt, ham, and 2 cups shredded cheese. Mix well
- Place your mixed ingridents into a 9X13 casserole dish and top with ½ cup remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.