Seasoned Pretzels are very popular at parties, sports events, even bars! These Crack Pretzels are perfectly seasoned. You and everyone who eats them will not stop eating them. They are irresistible!
Simple snacks are sometimes the best snacks. Pretzels are a very simple snack but add some seasoning and these pretzels become Crack Pretzels!
A savory snack that people will eat by the handfuls!
These Crack Pretzels are so good no one will be able to stop eating them!
How to make Crack Pretzels:
Pour your pretzels into a large bowl you have room to mix in. Pour the oil on top of the pretzels and mix well to coat all the pretzels in the oil.
Add the seasoning and garlic powder to the pretzels and mix well. Spread the pretzels out on a baking sheet so they can marinate and dry from the seasoning.
Give the pretzels a mix every 30 minutes to assist in the drying.
- Pretzels - I used mini twist pretzels but you can also use sticks or snaps.
- Vegetable Oil - I like to use this oil in this recipe because it does not have much of a flavor.
- Ranch Seasoning - I used a packet of seasoning but you can use a homemade as well.
- More Seasoning - I also add garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Step One - Place pretzels into a large baggie or mixing bowl. Add oil to pretzels and toss to coat.
Step Two - Add seasoning to your pretzels and toss to coat. Place pretzels on a baking sheet.
Step Three - Allow to set for 2-3 hours tossing every 20-30 minutes until pretzels are dried. Place in a baggie or container to store.
Seasoned Pretzels are the best!
My husband loves seasoned pretzels. Name brand and store-bought ones are pretty expensive though.
A bag of pretzels and the ranch seasoning however is way cheaper than a name brand bag of seasoned pretzels.
Go ahead and tell your husband, family and friends that it is ok to not stop eating these Crack Pretzels.
How to store Crack Pretzels:
Store these pretzels two different ways.
One you can store them on the counter in a large Ziplock bag.
The other way to store them is in an air tight container!
Try some of my other favorite snacks:
Pizza Bagels - The perfect recipe for the kids! These Pizza Bagels are great for a quick lunch or easy dinner. Make these pizza bagels in the oven with just a few simple ingredients.
White Trash Recipe - White Trash (also known as White Chocolate Trail Mix) is Cheerios, Chex, Pretzels, Peanuts and M&Ms all covered in melted white chocolate.
This is a great snack for the holidays or any party or gathering you are having!
If you tried any of my recipes, I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 1 pound pretzels
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 oz ranch seasoning (1 packet)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place pretzels into a large baggie or mixing bowl. Add oil to pretzels and toss to coat.
- Add seasoning to your pretzels and toss to coat. Place pretzels on a baking sheet.
- Allow to set for 2-3 hours tossing every 20-30 minutes until pretzels are dried. Place in a baggie or container to store.