The perfect recipe for the kids! These Pizza Bagels are great for a quick lunch or easy dinner. Make these pizza bagels in the oven with just a few simple ingredients.
Homemade pizza is always so much fun to make. It's usually a family affair putting them tougher. My kids love to help in the kitchen, and pizza is the easiest way to get them involved. Even when making my pizza casserole recipe we all make it together. I have a long bench in my kitchen table that I moved out for the boys to use as the prep station for this pizza bagel recipe. We placed out our bagels and bowls full of our favorite toppings. For my kids, it was lots of cheese and mini pepperonis. They had so much fun putting together their own pizza bagels.
Make it a complete meal, here are a few of our favorite sides:
- Slow Cooker Green Beans
- Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Cheesy Corn Casserole
- Roasted Ranch Green Beans
- Broccoli Salad
I really find that getting the kids involved in the dinner prep helps when it's time to eat. My oldest can be pretty picky at times and even passes up pizza (they don't know what they are missing sometimes) but he ended up loving these pizza bagels and I think him helping make them really played into that.
Pizza Bagels Instructions:
Step one: Preheat and then prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Step two: Slice bagels in half. Spoon on pizza sauce, sprinkle on mozzarella cheese, and top with pepperoni minis.
Step three: Place pizza bagels on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until cheese has melted and bagel is slightly crispy.
More pizza recipes you are going to love:
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
- 3 plain bagels
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- ¾ cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup pepperoni minis ¼ cup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice bagels in half. Spoon on pizza sauce, sprinkle on mozzarella cheese, and top with pepperoni minis
- Place pizza bagels on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until cheese has melted and bagel is slightly crispy.