5 Ingredients and less then 30 minutes to make this Pepperoni Pizza Casserole this is a recipe that you will love just as much as the kids do. It's simple and easy and a real crowd pleaser.
Feeding littles ones isn't always easy. I think my boys are pretty good eaters but they can be picky about some things.
Pizza is usually a go to winner for a lot of kids, so this casserole was my attempt at making a pizza inspired dish the kids will love.
My oldest who doesn't like pizza actually ended up loving this Pepperoni Pizza Casserole!
How to make Pepperoni Pizza Casserole:
This recipe is very easy to make and can be made in less than 30 minutes. I wanted to make a pasta dish and the kids wanted pizza, so here we are!
I cooked rotini noodles, then added Pizza sauce instead of spaghetti sauce. Yes a little different of a flavor, but that's what makes this a Pizza casserole.
- Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni (diced)
- Whole Pepperoni
- Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Oregano (dried)
Step one: Start by getting your oven ready. Preheat and then prepare a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
Step two: Now prepare your pasta. Cook it pasta according to package directions then drain them and return them back to your pot.
Step three: Now add in pizza sauce, diced pepperoni, and 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Mix then pour into a casserole dish.
Step four: Add the remaining cup of cheese to the top of your casserole. Then add whole pepperoni slices and sprinkle with oregano.
Step five: Bake until cheese is melted. Remove from oven serve to enjoy.
For this recipe, I diced some of my pepperonis and kept some whole.
We find that it's easier to eat when the pepperoni that is mixed into the casserole dish is bite-size which is why we cut them.
You could also try mini pepperoni if you don't want to spend time dicing.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us, or use hashtag #TDOARH
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- 12 oz Rotini
- 24 oz Pizza sauce
- 1 cup Diced pepperoni
- ½ cup Whole pepperoni
- 2 ½ cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano (dried)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Cook your pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Add in pizza sauce, diced pepperoni, and 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Mix then pour into a casserole dish.
- Add remaining cup of cheese to the top of your casserole. Then add whole pepperoni and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven serve enjoy.