5 Ingredients and less then 30 minutes to make this Pepperoni Pizza Casserole is a recipe that you will love just as much as the kids do. It's simple and easy and a real crowd pleaser.
Feeding littles ones isn't always easy. I think my boys are pretty good eaters but they can be picky about some things. My oldest who does't like pizza actually ended up loving this Pepperoni Pizza Casserole!
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Instructions:
Step one: Start by getting your oven ready. Preheat and then prepare a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
Step two: Now prepare your pasta. Cook it pasta according to package directions then drain them and return to them back to your pot.
Step three: Now add in spaghetti sauce, diced pepperoni, and 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Mix then pour into a casserole dish.
Step four: Add remaining cup of cheese to the top of your casserole. Then add whole pepperoni slices and sprinkle with oregano.
Step five: Bake until cheese is melted. Remove from oven serve enjoy.
For this recipe, I diced some of my pepperonis and kept some whole. We find that it's easier to eat when the pepperoni that is mixed into the casserole dish is bite size. You could also try mini pepperoni like in process pictures if you don't want to spend time dicing.
Casseroles are one of my favorites, here are a few more that I think you will enjoy:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole: Anything with ranch and bacon, doesn't get much better then that.
Taco Mac Casserole: You know I love taco anything and this simple casserole dish is a winner! You have to try it.
Chicken and Green Bean Casserole: This one is one of my favorites. Chicken and green beans in a creamy sauce and all topped with stuffing.
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- 12 oz Rotini
- 24 oz Spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup Diced pepperoni
- ½ cup Whole pepperoni
- 2 ½ cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano (dried)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Cook your pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Add in spaghetti sauce, diced pepperoni, and 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Mix then pour into a casserole dish.
- Add remaining cup of cheese to the top of your casserole. Then add whole pepperoni and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven serve enjoy.