This Funfetti Dip is the perfect dip to make with the kids. Made with only 5 ingredients it is easy to make, and tastes so good! Enjoy with some animal crackers or Vanilla Wafers.
This Funfetti Dip is a super fun dip to make for a birthday party. This is almost like edible cake batter, but it is perfect for dipping.
This No-Bake Dessert is sweet and light at the same time. It is creamy and almost the consistency of a thick frosting.
That is why I recommend dipping animal crackers or vanilla wafers in it.
How to make Funfetti Dip:
Start by mixing your cream cheese and Cool Whip together. Add in the cake mix and mix and keep mixing.
Lastly, slowly mix in the sprinkles.
Chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it, or eat it as soon as it is all mixed together.
- Cream Cheese - softened to room temperature so it's easy to mix.
- Whipped Topping - thawed
- Funfetti Cake Mix
- Milk - I used 2% milk
- Optional for dipping - Animal Crackers or Vanilla Wafers
Step One - With an electric mixing cream together cream cheese and whipped topping.
Step Two - Add cake mix and milk and continue to mix until combined and smooth.
Step Three - Fold in sprinkles. Place in the fridge until you ready to serve. Serve with animal crackers or vanilla wafers.
Tips and Tricks for this Dip:
- Substitute Vanilla Yogurt - Substitute some yogurt instead of the cream cheese. It will be a bit lighter if you do this. Use Greek Yogurt or regular yogurt. You will not need the milk either if you use yogurt.
- Use a whipped topping - Do not make your own whipped cream or use a can of whipped cream. Cool Whip has the consistency you want to make this a dip.
- You can use a box of Vanilla or White Cake Mix - If you use something other than Funfetti Mix, add more sprinkles. You may need to add a teaspoon of Vanilla Extract as well.
Is Cake Mix safe to eat?
Most cake mixes are safe to eat "raw." Pillsbury Funfetti Mix is safe to eat raw, so that is why I used it.
Be sure to check the box just to be safe. If you think it is not safe you can "heat treat" your cake mix.
How to "heat treat" flour:
Raw Flour or food containing raw flour is not safe to eat without being Heat Treated.
Heat Treating flour will kill any potential bacteria that may be present from when the flour was made.
You can heat treat two ways:
- Using the oven - Spread the flour or cake mix out on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Be careful not to burn the mix.
- In the microwave - The quickest way to heat treat flour would be to microwave it in a bowl for about 45 seconds.
Try some of my other favorite Dessert Dips:
Edible Christmas Cookie Dough - Is there anything better than Christmas cookie dough? How about Edible Christmas Cookie Dough, no cooking just eating with a spoon!
Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - Have a craving for cookie dough? Look no further, my friend. Eggless and ready to eat Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough that you are going to love. I know you are just like me, and love eating the cookie dough you are making for cookies! Well, this is a perfectly safe way to enjoy cookie dough!
Patriotic Cheesecake Dip - Show your red, white, and blue pride with this Patriotic Cheesecake Dip. The perfect summertime no-bake dessert.
If you tried any of my recipes, I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 8 oz cream cheese (softended)
- 8 oz whipped topping (1 tub)
- 1 box funfetti cake mix
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅓ cup sprinkles
- animal crackers or vanilla wafers for serving
- With an electric mixing cream together cream cheese and whipped topping.
- Add cake mix and milk and continue to mix until combined and smooth.
- Fold in sprinkles. Place in the fridge until you ready to serve. Serve with animal crackers or vanilla wafers.
Leave a Reply