This Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks have the perfect blend of spices with a squeeze of citrus. Baked in the oven and full of flavor.
I love coming up with new recipes for chicken drumsticks. Growing up my mom made them a lot. They are simple to make and usually pretty inexpensive. I can almost always find a big pack on sale on the grocery store. These Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks have so much flavor and one of my favorite ways to make drumsticks.
Chicken Drumstick Recipes:
- Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Legs
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Legs
- Baked BBQ Ranch Chicken Legs
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Chicken Legs
How to make Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks:
- Place chicken drumsticks in a large baggie.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour into bag with chicken.
- Seal and massage chicken until coated with the marinade.
- Place in the fridge to marinate.
- Pour chicken from the bag with the marinade into your baking dish.
- Cook until chicken is cooked though and reaches a safe temperature.
You can cook the chicken drumsticks right away or prepare this hours/a day before and allow it to marinate to allow the flavor to soak in. Either way, I think you will love the recipe. I suggest you let it sit for 24 hours. The longer your chicken marinates the better the flavor will taste. I suggest 2-3 hours minimum before baking.
Need some recipe ideas for any leftover lemons? Check these out next:
Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken Rotini: Slow cooker meals are my favorite and this simple dish is one you are going to love.
Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken and Rice Soup: This soup is so refreshing! The classic flavor with some lemon zest.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders: My kids love chicken tenders and this recipe is actually my favorite way to make them.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Chicken Drumsticks marinated in a Lemon Pepper seasoning!
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
Place chicken drumsticks in a large baggie. Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour into bag with chicken. Seal and massage chicken until coated with the marinade.
Place in the fridge for up to 24 hours or cook immediately. The longer your chicken marinates the better the flavor will taste. I suggest 2-3 hours minimum.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour chicken from the bag with marinade into your baking dish. Cook for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and reaches a safe temperature.