This Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks have the perfect blend of spices with a squeeze of citrus. Baked in the oven and full of flavor.
I love coming up with new recipes for chicken drumsticks. Growing up my mom made them a lot. They are simple to make and usually pretty inexpensive. I can almost always find a big pack on sale on the grocery store. These Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks have so much flavor and one of my favorite ways to make drumsticks.
Chicken Drumstick Recipes:
- Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Legs
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Legs
- Baked BBQ Ranch Chicken Legs
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Chicken Legs
How to make Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks:
- Place chicken drumsticks in a large baggie.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour into bag with chicken.
- Seal and massage chicken until coated with the marinade.
- Place in the fridge to marinate.
- Pour chicken from the bag with the marinade into your baking dish.
- Cook until chicken is cooked though and reaches a safe temperature.
You can cook the chicken drumsticks right away or prepare this hours/a day before and allow it to marinate to allow the flavor to soak in. Either way, I think you will love the recipe. I suggest you let it sit for 24 hours. The longer your chicken marinates the better the flavor will taste. I suggest 2-3 hours minimum before baking.
Need some recipe ideas for any leftover lemons? Check these out next:
Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken Rotini: Slow cooker meals are my favorite and this simple dish is one you are going to love.
Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken and Rice Soup: This soup is so refreshing! The classic flavor with some lemon zest.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders: My kids love chicken tenders and this recipe is actually my favorite way to make them.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Place chicken drumsticks in a large baggie. Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour into bag with chicken. Seal and massage chicken until coated with the marinade.
- Place in the fridge for up to 24 hours or cook immediately. The longer your chicken marinates the better the flavor will taste. I suggest 2-3 hours minimum.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour chicken from the bag with marinade into your baking dish. Cook for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and reaches a safe temperature.