Pancakes are my family’s favorite breakfast! I’ve been making Pancake Recipe for years and this Pancake Recipe is my favorite! I even keep a homemade pancake mix on hand which makes breakfast super easy!
Homemade Pancake Recipe
I probably make pancakes for the family at least once a week. My boys love them, I think my oldest son could eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Can you blame him though? Fluffy carbs covered in syrup! I’m all in! This recipe is my favorite because it’s so easy to make and nearly impossible to mess up. Plus I usually have all these ingredients in my home at any given time. If you love pancakes as much as I do then you have to check out some of my other pancake recipes after you try this one.
- Pancake Mini Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Mini Sausage Pancake Muffins
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Chocolate Chip Pancake Mini Muffins
What are the ingredients for pancakes:
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
How to make Homemade Pancakes:
- Shift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl beat egg then add milk and melted butter.
- Mix together wet and dry ingredients.
- Heat a frying pan
- Pour a small amount of batter.
- When you see bubble forming on your pancake it’s ready to be flipped.
- Cook each side until fully cooked.
Want more easy breakfast recipes? Try these next:
Ham and Potato Breakfast Casserole: This is a favorite of mine and it’s perfect for the freezer also. You have to give it a try.
Sausage Egg Breakfast Braid: The prettiest breakfast recipe I have ever made and SO easy!
Banana Nut Bread: I love banana bread and this recipe is hands down one of the best.
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter (melted)
- non-stick cooking spray or butter for pan
- Shift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. In a separate bowl beat egg then add milk and melted butter. Now mix together wet and dry ingredients.
Heat a frying pan with a small amount of butter or non-stick cooking spray. When your pan is heated pour a small amount of batter, about 1/4 cup.
When you see bubble forming on your pancake it's ready to be flipped! Cook each side until fully cooked.