The PERFECT winter treat! With just four ingredients this Peppermint Milkshake is a winning recipe.
I love peppermint in the wintertime and milkshakes are good all year long. This Peppermint Milkshake is the perfect treat and so simple to make.
How to make Peppermint Milkshake:
Step one: Start by placing your ice cream, milk, crushed candy cane, and peppermint extract into a blender.
- Tip: Start small with the peppermint. Blend and then add more peppermint to taste.
Step two: Blend until smooth and then add more milk as needed.
Step three: To serve I like to top mine with whipped cream and more crushed candy cane.
If you love peppermint as much as I do then check out these recipe next.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup crushed candy cane
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Optional: whipped cream and more crushed candy cane for topping.
- Place ice cream, milk, crushed candy cane, and peppermint extract into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and add more milk as needed.
- Optional top with whipped cream and more crushed candy cane.
- Peppermint extract can be very strong. Start small with the peppermint. Blend and then add more peppermint to taste.