The BEST chili recipe! This Pulled Pork Chili is my all time favorite chili recipe. It's full of flavor and simple to make. It's all made in the slow cooker then when served I topped it with sour cream, shredded cheese, and jalapenos.
The Best Chili Recipe:
I love chili! It's always been a favorite food of mine. I grew up in Cincinnati and we have thin no bean chili that I love. When moving away I have tried several different types and my husband loves chili loaded with beans and veggies.
This Pulled Pork Chili is one of the best chili recipes I have ever made. It is so full of flavor and all made in your slow cooker. Serve it with sour cream, shredded cheese, and I topped mine with diced jalapenos.
How to make Pulled Pork Chili
Step one: Add your pork roast to a slow cooker with onions, garlic, and bean, tomatoes, and puree.
Step two: Next season your pork with BBQ sauce and the remaining ingredients. Mix together well.
- I used a 6-quart slow cooker for this recipe.
Step three: Cook on low until pork is cooked through and tender. Shred pork and mix chili well. Serve and enjoy.
Using Leftover Pork:
This recipe is perfect for leftover pulled pork or store-bought premade pulled pork. Place all your ingredients into your slow cooker along with with your cooked pulled pork. Allow to cook in your slow cooker on low for 4-5 hours then serve.
I love a good chili recipe. It's always been a favorite food of mine. Here are a few more of my favorite chili recipes.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Pulled Pork Chili
- 2 pounds boneless pork roast
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 15 oz pinto beans
- 30 oz diced tomatoes
- 28 oz tomato puree
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Add pork roast to a slow cooker with onions, garlic, and bean, tomatoes, and puree.
- Season with BBQ sauce and the remaining ingredients. Mix together well.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until pork is cooked through and tender. Shred pork and mix chili well. Serve and enjoy.