The perfect fall recipe that your family is going to love. Simple Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili is the perfect meal for a cool fall day and your house will smell amazing with this cooking all day!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
Chili and fall go hand in hand. When you add pumpkin to the recipe it’s makes it even better and the perfect fall dinner recipe. While my chili was cooking I headed out side with my family and got to spend some time playing in the backyard in the fall air and came it to have dinner ready and my house smelling amazing! If you love chili as much as I do then make sure to check out all my other chili recipes next.
Have leftover pumpkin? Try these recipes next:
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread: Pumpkin bread is a must for the fall and adding chocolate chips makes it even better.
Mini Pumpkin Pies: My favorite way to make pumpkin pie. These mini pies are so perfect for a party and they taste amazing.
Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake: This simple recipe is dumped into a casserole dish then baked. It’s just that easy.
- 2 pounds Ground turkey
- 1 cup Onion (diced)
- 2 cups Bell pepper (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 15 oz Pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 10 oz Tri-color beans
- 2 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 28 oz Crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Cider vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- Cook ground turkey, drain fat, and place into the slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients to the slow cooker. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Serve with sour cream and shredded cheese.