This simple recipe is one of my favorites, and better than Take-Out! This Sheet Pan Beef and Broccoli is tossed with seasonings and then baked in the oven. It's so simple to make and tastes amazing!
As you know by now I love meals that have easy cleanup. This is why I make Slow Cooker and One-Pot meals all the time!
Well, this is my Sheet Pan meal for Beef and Broccoli. Think one pot, but one pan!
This simple dinner recipe is made in 30 minutes or less! It's so simple to toss together and makes the perfect family dinner.
You will not need to call takeout on this one! The flavors bring out that classic Asian dish taste, made in the comfort of your own kitchen. This One Pan meal is so easy to make and easy to clean up!
- Sirloin steak or New York Strip (cut into even cubes)
- Broccoli Florets (fresh)
- Soy Sauce
- Toasted Sesame Oil
- Brown Sugar
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Ginger
- Sesame Seeds
Step one: Get started by preheating your oven to 450 degrees F. Then prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Cube your steak, and cut your broccoli into florets, and place the beef and broccoli florets in a mixing bowl.
- Tip: I try to cut my steak into a 1-inch cube, so they all cook uniformly in the oven.
Step two: In another bowl add soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, and ground ginger. Mix this sauce together well, until the sugar is mixed in. Then pour the mix into the beef and broccoli and toss to coat beef and broccoli evenly.
Step three: Once everything is coated pour everything in the mixing bowl onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Tip: Make sure there are no items stacked on top of each other on the baking tray.
Step four: Next bake for 16-18 minutes or until beef is cooked through and broccoli is roasted and tender.
Step five: Remove from the oven and top with sesame seeds.
How to serve Beef and Broccoli:
You can serve this as-is for a great low carb dinner. This meal can be made keto-friendly if you omit the brown sugar.
Our favorite way to serve this meal is to cook some rice or lo mien to go along with the Beef and Broccoli.
More Beef Recipes
I wanted to share with you a few more of my favorite beef recipe.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Sheet Pan Beef and Broccoli
- 1 ½ pound beef sirloin steak (cut into even cubes)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place beef and broccoli florets in a mixing bowl. Add soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, and ground ginger. Toss together to mix and coat beef and broccoli.
- Pour everything in the mixing bowl onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until beef is cooked through and broccoli is roasted and tender.
- Remove from the oven and top with sesame seed.