This Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler is loaded with three different types of berries and all made right in the slow cooker. Topped with ice cream or whipped cream it is the perfect dessert.
Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler
Cobble is the best fall and winter dessert. Something about it just makes you feel all warm and cozy inside. Making it in the slow cooker is the best way to do it. Add in the ingredients then cozy up and let the smell fill your house while the snow falls outside. Anyone else wanting to watch a hallmark movie right about now! 🙂
This Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler is really simple to make. I add the flour base in first then top it with a triple berry blend. It only takes a few hours in the slow cooker then you can scoop it out and top it with whipped cream or ice cream!
How to make Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler:
Step One: Whisk together your dry ingredients. Then add in egg, milk, and vegetable oil.
Step Two: Mix together well then add to the bottom of your slow cooker.
Step Three: Mix frozen fruit with sugar and flour then add in lemon juice and vanilla extract and add this to the slow cooker.
Step Four: Cook on low until bubbly and cooked through.
Can I used a different kind of berry?
For this recipe I used a frozen bag of berries that came with a mix if blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Of course you could use just one of those berries if you don’t like the others but I love the taste that all three brings.
Can I use fresh fruit:
You can use the same about of fresh fruit if you choice to do that. I like using frozen so I get these fruits that maybe out of season.
Here are a few more of my favorite dessert recipes:
Mini Strawberry Pie: I love strawberry pie! It’s so simple to make and has so much flavor. This little mini pies are adorable and delicious.
Slow Cooker Apple Pie Dip: One of my favorite ways to make apple pie! In the slow cooker with pie crust dippers!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip: I love this dip! It’s simple to make and has no baking! I topped it with pie cherries and it turned out perfectly.
Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground all spice
- 1 large egg (whisked)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups frozen triple berry blend (blueberries, raspberries, and balckberries)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together your flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and all spice. Add in whisked egg, milk, and vegetable oil. Mix together well then add to the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a large mixing bowl mix frozen fruit with sugar and flour. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla extract. Add this to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until bubbly and cooked through.