Simple and easy Apple Pie Dip made in your slow cooker plus buttery and flaky pie crust strips for dipping!
What is Apple Pie Dip???
Imagine your favorite apple pie but in a dip! Well, that is exactly what this is! it goes great with graham crackers or vanilla wafers. I'm also going to teach you how to make pie crust dipping strips with this recipe! You will love this new twist on a classic dessert!
What you need for Apple Pie Dip:
- Slow Cooker (this one is my favorite)
- Caramel Sauce
- Apple Pie Spice
- Pie Crust
Step one - Peel, core and dice your apples into cubes. You want these to be smaller cubes as you will be dipping
- Tip - Do not make the strips too thin, or they will not be good for dipping.
- Tip - Do not over-bake these or they will become too brittle for dipping into the apple dip.
Step five - Serve warm and enjoy! This will be a great snack or fun dessert!
Apple Pie Recipes:
- Muffin Tin Apple Pies
- Apple Pie Bread
- Mini Dutch Apple Pies
- Dutch Apple Pie Bars
- Classic Apple Pie
- Dutch Apple Pie
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us, or use hashtag #TDOARH
Apple Pie Dip
- 5 cups apples (peeled and diced)
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- ½ teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place apples, caramel sauce, and apple pie spice in your slow cooker. Cook on high for 1-2 hours until apples become tender.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lay out pie crust and use a pizza cutter to cut in half and then in strips. Place on a baking sheet and brush butter on both sides.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle on top of all pie stripes. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Do not make the strips too thin, or they will not be good for dipping.
- Do not over-bake these or they will become too brittle for dipping into the apple dip.