Bacon, ranch, pasta, I mean could we ask for anything more. This Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is full of my favorite things and a family favorite recipe.
Ranch seasoning is one of my favorites. I add it to so many different things and it brings so much flavor to any recipe. This Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is a family favorite and perfect simple dinner recipe.
Step one: Get started by placing your chicken and bacon in the slow cooker.
Step two: Now in a separate bowl add cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix it all until well combined.
Step three: Once everything is mixed up you can pour that sauce into the slow cooker over your chicken and bacon.
Step four: Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Step five: When your chicken is almost done go ahead and cook pasta on the stove top. Once it's done drain it and then set it aside.
- TIP: You can use any pasta for this recipe.
Step six: Once chicken is cooked through use to forks to shred chicken in the slow cooker..
Step seven: Now that everything is done you just need to add the cooked and drained pasta the slow cooker and mix to coat. Serve and enjoy
- TIP: I topped mine with diced chives for garnish.
Side Dish Ideas:
Here are a few of my favorite side dishes to serve with this recipe.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 1 pound chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 10.75 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 8 oz pasta
- Place chicken and bacon in the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl add cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixed sauce into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Cook pasta in the stove top. Drain and set aside.
- Once chicken is cooked through use to forks to shred chicken in the slow cooker.
- Add cooked and drained pasta the slow cooker and mix to coat. Serve and enjoy.