These Air Fryer Chicken Tenderloins come out juicy and delicious. They are full of flavor and simple to make.
I have been loving using air fryer. It's perfect for quick dinners and the food come in excellent. These Air Fryer Chicken Tenderloins are so tender and juicy and one of my favorite ways to make chicken.
Step one: Start by placing your chicken in a large freezer bag.
Step two: Now add the oil and all seasoning to the bag and massage into chicken tenders.
- PRO TIP: You can make this ahead of time and place in the fridge to marinate overnight or cook right away.
Cooking Chicken Tenderloins:
Step three: Cook chicken in the air fryer at 380° F for 12-13 minutes flipping half-way through. Chicken is done with the internal temperature reaches 165° F
Make it a Meal:
These Air Fryer Chicken Tenderloins make a perfect dinner. Here are a few of our favorite things to serve as sides.
- Cream Corn
- Air Fryer Ranch Potatoes
- Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
- Creamy Mac and Cheese Casserole
- Baked Potatoes
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Air Fryer Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Place chicken in a large freezer bag.
- Add oil and all seasoning to the bag and massage into chicken tenders. Allow to marinate overnight or place chicken into the air fryer basket to cook.
- Cook chicken in the air fryer at 380° F for 12-13 minutes flipping half-way through. Chicken is done with the internal temperature reaches 165° F.