Nothing beats a simple dinner made in the slow cooker. This Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta is creamy and full of flavor. The perfect family dinner.
This Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta is so simple to make. Just toss a few ingredients into your slow cooker and then right before dinner toss in cooked pasta.
How to make Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta:
Step one: Start off with placing chicken breast, dressing, cream of chicken soup, cubed cream cheese, and grated parmesan into your slow cooker. Then add salt and pepper to season to taste.
Step two: Once all your ingredients are in your slow cooker cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. You know it's done once the chicken is cooked through. When it is use for forks to pull and shred chicken.
Step three: Last just cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and then pour into the slow cooker and mix well with creamy chicken.
- Tip: I use rotini but any cooked pasta will work for this recipe.
Slow Cooker Pasta:
If you love making dinner in the slow cooker you should try these recipe next.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Chicken Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken Rotini
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Pasta
- 1 pound chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 16 oz Italian dressing
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 oz rotini pasta
- To your slow cooker add chicken breast, dressing, cream of chicken soup, cubed cream cheese, and grated parmesan. Add salt and pepper to season to taste.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Once chicken is cooked through shredded chicken.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and then pour into the slow cooker and mix well with creamy chicken. Spoon out to serve and enjoy.