A creamy lemon pepper sauce with chicken made in your slow cooker then tossed in pasta. This Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken and Rotini is simple to make an easy family favorite.
Lemon pepper has been my husband's favorite way to season chicken since I have met him! Last week I made my favorite lemon pepper chicken tenders that my boys love and I was inspired to create more with lemon pepper seasoning. This simple recipe is mostly made in the slow cooker but just 10 minutes before it's ready I boil my noodles on the stove top and then toss them in the slow cooker.
Lemon Pepper Recipes:
- Crispy Baked Lemon Pepper Wings
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenderloins
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks
- Classic Lemon Pepper Chicken
How to make Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken and Rotini:
Step one: When you are ready to start cooking it's pretty simple. Add your chicken, cream of chicken soup, do not add water just the soup, cream cheese, chicken broth, pepper, lemon pepper seasoning, oregano, lemon juice, garlic, and onion to your slow cooker.
Step two: All you need to do now is wait, let it cook until your chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken once cooked, shred, and return to slow cooker. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
Step three: Cook Rotini according to package directions and add to slow cooker. Mix until pasta is coated. Serve garnished with fresh parsley. That's it dinner is ready! I toss this one in my slow cooker mid-morning and then al I need to worry about is boiling the pasta about 10 minutes before everything is done.
I usually pair this dinner recipe with a salad but you could also serve it with a few of these other favorites of mine.
- Roasted Broccoli
- Cheesy Corn Casserole
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Parmesan Garlic Skillet Green Beans
Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken and Rotini
- 2 large Chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- 2 cans Cream of chicken soup (10.5oz each can)
- 8 oz Cream cheese block (cubed)
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Oregano (dried)
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (minced)
- ½ cup White onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 10 oz Rotini pasta
- Add chicken, cream of chicken soup (do not add water), cream cheese, chicken broth, pepper, lemon pepper seasoning, oregano, lemon juice, garlic, and onion to your slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. Remove chicken once cooked, shred, and return to slow cooker. Give until all ingredients are well combined.
- Cook Rotini according to package directions and add to slow cooker. Mix until pasta is coated. Serve garnished with fresh parsley.