This Roasted Broccoli is tossed in oil and lightly seasoned and then roasted in the oven. It's the perfect side dish and goes with any dinner.
I love roasted veggies in the oven. They come out seasoned and crispy and taste amazing. This Roasted Broccoli is one of my favorite side dishes.
I love Roasted Vegetables, and my kids love broccoli, so this recipe really works! This side dish really goes great with any dinner you prepare!
How to make Roasted Broccoli:
Start by rinsing and preparing your broccoli florets. Then lightly oil and season them. Toss on to a baking sheet and roast in the oven.
If you want some dinner options to go with this broccoli, then check out some of my favorites at the bottom of this recipe.
- Oil - I prefer a light virgin Olive Oil for this recipe.
- Garlic Powder
Step one: Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Step two: Next season your broccoli. Start by dicing your broccoli and then place it in a mixing bowl. Toss to coat in oil then season and toss to coat again.
- Cooking Tip: Do not overdo the oil. Extra oil will cause your broccoli to burn a lot faster in the oven.
Step three: Place broccoli on your prepared baking sheet face down and bake for 25-30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
How do you store roasted vegetables:
Typically, when I make roasted vegetables, I try to make enough just for that one meal. Reheating vegetables later takes a lot of the nutrients and flavor out of the vegetables.
If you do have leftovers make sure they are fully cooled.
Cooled vegetables will not create as much moisture in the refrigerator making them less soggy.
Store in an airtight container. Reheat in the microwave for about 2 minutes at max.
This roasted broccoli is the perfect side dish for just about any dinner. Here are a few of the favorites that I love to serve this roasted broccoli.
- Meatloaf - This Meatloaf Recipe is a classic. Made with lean ground beef it's full of flavor and perfectly moist, I topped it all off with a brown sugar glaze.
- Ritz Cracker Chicken Salad - Creamy shredded chicken seasoned and baked under crushed crackers. This Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole has become a family favorite and one recipe that we will be having again and again.
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken - This Air Fryer BBQ Chicken recipe is super easy to make, and it is cooked perfectly in the air fryer. Slather it in your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy!
If you tried any of my recipes, I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 1 pound broccoli
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dice broccoli and place them in a mixing bowl. Toss to coat in oil then season and toss to coat again.
- Place broccoli on your prepared baking sheet face down and bake for 25-30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.