This easy dinner is one of my family's favorite recipes. Easy Slow Cooker Pizza Sloppy Joes are tossed in the slow cooker then served in buns.
I love changing up a classic recipe. Growing up Sloppy Joes was one of my favorite dinner recipes. I've made several different types that my kids love and these Slow Cooker Pizza Sloppy Joes quickly became a new household favorite.
How to make Slow Cooker Pizza Sloppy Joes:
Step one: Start by cooking your ground beef. Use a skillet to cook and crumble ground beef then drain fat as needed.
Step two: Then prepare your slow cooker by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray. Place cooked and drained ground beef in your slow cooker then add in all remaining ingredients and mix them together.
Step three: Cook on low for 5-6 hours then serve on a bun and enjoy.
- Tip: For even more of a pizza taste add sliced or shredded mozzarella to the bun and sloppy joe mix when serving.
Sloppy Joe Recipes:
Here are a few more of my favorite and fun ways to make sloppy joes.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Pizza Sloppy Joes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ¾ cup diced onion
- ½ cup green bell pepper
- 28 oz pizza sauce
- 3 oz sliced pepperoni chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 8 buns
- Cook and crumble ground beef in a skillet on the stovetop then drain fat as needed.
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place cooked and drained ground beef in your slow cooker then add in all remaining ingredients and mix.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Serve on a bun and enjoy. (tip add cheese)