This Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ Chicken is a simple and easy recipe that can be topped on a sandwich or tossed in with salad.
Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ Chicken
BBQ is a family favorite here! My kid’s could eat it with a spoon and dip just about anything in it. Needless to say this Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ Chicken. It’s my go to recipe for busy night, tossed in the slow cooker at nap time and ready for dinner.
We add ours to buns and top it with coleslaw but it works great in wraps, on a salad, or even eaten allow. If you want stop by and check out my recipe for homemade coleslaw.
- Chicken, boneless and skinless, 3 lbs
- BBQ sauce, 2 cups
- Brown sugar, 2 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce, 1 tbsp
- Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together BBQ sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour sauce over chicken. Cook on high for 3-4 hours until chicken is fully cooked.
- Use two forks to shred chicken.
More Recipes for YOU: