Your favorite cookie now in a creamy dip. This Snickerdoodle Dip is easy to make and makes the perfect dip for fruit or crackers. This Snickerdoodle Dip Recipe will be the talk of the party!
I love a good dip recipe! Especially when they taste like one of my favorite cookies. Butter, sugar, cream cheese, I know all the really bad; but the really good stuff is in this one! That’s why it’s perfect to share. I love making this for any holiday party or get together and my guests love it too.
How to make Snickerdoodle Dip:
Step one: Beat butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, and cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer.
Step two: Add remaining ingredients and continue to beat until smooth.
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dip
- Chocolate Chip Cheesesteak Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fiesta Chicken Dip
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Beat butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, and cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to beat until smooth.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Optional: I served mine with apple slices, graham crackers, and strawberries.