One of my favorite soup recipes loaded with cheese and full of flavor. This Cheesy Taco Soup is so simple to make and is a must try recipe.
Taco soup is one of my all-time favorites. This recipe is so easy to make and taste amazing. My classic Taco Soup recipe has been so popular with my readers. It has 100k re-pins and 100's of comments. I thought I would make another version but this time loaded with cheese. When you are done with this recipe make sure to check out all my other taco recipes.
How to make Cheesy Taco Soup:
- In a large pot cook ground beef.
- Add corn, salsa, rotel, taco seasoning, dry ranch mix and mix together well.
- Add cheese whiz and mix until melted.
- Pour in beef broth and allow to simmer.
- Optional: serve topped with fresh cilantro.
How to make Cheesy Taco Soup in the slow cooker:
To make this recipe in the slow cooker start with cooking ground beef. Once cooked add in cheese whiz to melt. Add the beef and cheese who to the slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients and cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Taco Pot Pie
- Chicken Taco Soup
- Cornbread Taco Pie
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Taco Mac Casserole
- Taco Spaghetti
Want even more soup recipes? Check these out next:
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder: I LOVE this soup recipe. It's perfect in any season and is so good!
Cheesy Chicken Fajita Soup: Turning my classic chicken fajita soup cheesy! It's perfect topped with tortilla chips.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup: This simple soup recipe is another favorite. Another classic soup turned cheesy.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Cheesy Taco Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15 oz corn (canned)
- 2 cups salsa
- 10 oz rotel
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 15 oz cheese whiz
- 2 cups beef broth
- In a large pot cook ground beef, crumbling and stir occasionally until browned. Drain fat and return to stovetop.
- Add corn, salsa, Rotel, taco seasoning, dry ranch mix and mix together well. Add cheese whiz and mix until melted and well combined.
- Pour in beef broth and allow to simmer on medium/low for 30-40 minutes. Optional: serve topped with fresh cilantro.