Super simple and easy to make this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge taste just like a square of my all-time favorite cookie dough. This fudge will melt in your mouth, and will be a favorite of yours for years to come! It is perfect for the Holiday season!
No baking needed for this fudge!
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge take no baking and are so simple to make. I love a good easy dessert recipe, you just need some time to let it chill in the fridge and you are good to go with this one! My husband and boys LOVED this recipe and ate most of them before I could! I had one, yep just one! I guess it’s a good thing though, they are so yummy I could have eaten them all!
Making Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge:
For this recipe, you want to start with your cooking dough base. I made it all in my stand mixer but you could also use a hand mixer for this one. Cream together butter and sugar and then add flour and sweetened condensed milk. Add them both though and slowly. A little sweetened condensed milk than a little flour and back and forth like that until it’s all mixed in and well combined. For more tips and tricks watch the video below.
The dough will be a little sticky so place it in your casserole dish with a baking spatula and pat it down. Place it in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight so it has time to firm. Your topping is just simply melted chocolate chips and peanut butter poured on top. Back in the fridge once your topping is on and another hour to chill. It may take some time but it’s well worth the wait!
When eating uncooked flour you will want to warm it to first to make sure it’s safe. You can heat it in the oven at 350 for a few minutes or microwave until it reaches 160°.
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge
- Christmas Fudge
- Andes Mint Fudge
- Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Chocolate Fudge
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Amazing Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (heated and cooled for safety)
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate chips (divided)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Prepare a 8"x8" pan with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar and light and fluffy. Add vanilla and continue to mix until well combined. Slowly mix in sweetened condensed milk and flour alternating between the two as you slowly mix it in. Fold in 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Place your cookie dough into your prepared dish and press down with a spatula. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
When your dough as chilled for 3 hours or more prepare topping. In a microwave safe bowl melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Mix until well combined and smooth then pour over cookie dough. Place back into the fridge to chill for another hour until firm. Once firm slice and serve.