Super simple and easy to make this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge taste just like a square of my all-time favorite cookie dough. This fudge will melt in your mouth, and will be a favorite of yours for years to come! It is perfect for the Holiday season!
No baking needed for this fudge!
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge take no baking and are so simple to make. I love a good easy dessert recipe, you just need some time to let it chill in the fridge and you are good to go with this one!
My husband and boys LOVED this recipe and ate most of them before I could!
I had one, yep just one! I guess it's a good thing though, they are so yummy I could have eaten them all!
Making Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge:
For this recipe, you want to start with your cooking dough base. I made it all in my stand mixer but you could also use a hand mixer for this one.
Cream together butter and sugar and then add flour and sweetened condensed milk. Add them both though and slowly.
A little sweetened condensed milk than a little flour and back and forth like that until it's all mixed in and well combined. For more tips and tricks watch the video below.
The dough will be a little sticky so place it in your casserole dish with a baking spatula and pat it down. Place it in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight so it has time to firm.
Your topping is just simply melted chocolate chips and peanut butter poured on top. Back in the fridge once your topping is on and another hour to chill. It may take some time but it's well worth the wait!
When eating uncooked flour you will want to warm it to first to make sure it's safe. You can heat it in the oven at 350 for a few minutes or microwave until it reaches 160°.
Here are more fudge recipes I think you will enjoy.
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge
- Christmas Fudge
- Andes Mint Fudge
- Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
- ½ cup unsalted butter (softened)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (heated and cooled for safety)
- 2 ½ cups chocolate chips (divided)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Prepare a 8"x8" pan with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar and light and fluffy. Add vanilla and continue to mix until well combined. Slowly mix in sweetened condensed milk and flour alternating between the two as you slowly mix it in. Fold in 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Place your cookie dough into your prepared dish and press down with a spatula. Cover with foil or plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- When your dough as chilled for 3 hours or more prepare topping. In a microwave safe bowl melt ½ cup chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Mix until well combined and smooth then pour over cookie dough. Place back into the fridge to chill for another hour until firm. Once firm slice and serve.
My whole family loved this fudge. Didnt bother with the topping and also much faster to freeze rather than 3 hours in the fridge. Liked it firmer better so I kept it in the freezer, but still great when refrigerated.
Can this chill in the freezer instead to cut down the time? Also has anyone tried the fudge without adding the topping?
This looks delicious, thank you for sharing!
My husband loved this recipe and he actually isn't a dessert man. More steak and potatoes! HA! Will make it again.
This recipe was so good. I needed to keep it in the fridge a little longer to get hard but other then that we loved it
THIS IS SO GOODD!!! WE all loved it.
Most packeges of flour state not to consume raw flour. Also, the CDC doesn’t recommend eating uncooked flour. As a safety precaution please cook (or toast) the flour for about 5 minutes at 350°F to reduce the risk of E. coli or something just as bad.
This was so good!! Thanks for sharing. Took it to work and everyone loved it.
Best fudge I ever made!!
For maximum depth, use decrease frequencies.
We made this last night and loved it!
This is my families favorite since we made it last week! Thank you for sharing!!
Hi there, love your blog! This recipe was awesome thanks for sharing!
Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
This recipe is one of my favorites!!
I’m going to try these this weekend! Did you use semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips?
I use semi-sweet sine its already a pretty sweet treat!
I found that I needed 2 cups of flour to make this recipe work. Very tasty and easy to prepare.
Glad that worked for you Michelle!
There is fudge.... then there is this hunk of wonderfullness that is worth every hour on the elliptical ! YUM. I made this for my husband, and I ended up eating most of it.... before he got home. (shame) Next time double the batch. LOL
Hahaha!! I am so glad you enjoyed them and yes double batch next time for sure =)