This Christmas Popcorn is the perfect Christmas treat. We serve it every year during our Christmas movie night and it's a favorite with the entire family.
One of my favorite parts about Christmas is movie night! We have Christmas movie night a few times a week doing the holiday season and we love having Christmas treats to go with them! This Christmas Popcorn is one of my favorites. It's simple to make and taste amazing. I loaded mine with Christmas colored M&Ms but you can top it with any candy or sprinkle!
How to make Christmas Popcorn:
Step one: Start by preparing a baking sheet with some parchment paper. Your popcorn will be pretty sticky and need some time to dry. If. you let it dry in the bowl you may end up with one big popcorn ball.
Step two: Place popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
Step three: Next melt your butter in a saucepan and once melted add in mini marshmallows and melt making sure to stir constantly. Once melted pour over popcorn and gently mix.
Step four: Once your popcorn is coated add it to your prepared baking sheet and sprinkle on M&Ms. Allow cooling then break popcorn into pieces and enjoy.
Here are a few more of my favorite Christmas treats:
Santa's Favorite Cookie Recipe: Yes you heard that right, these Santa's favorite cookie recipe! Okay well at least in our house they are!
Christmas Sugar Cookie: My all-time favorite sugar cookie recipe! Covered in a homemade cream cheese frosting.
Chocolate Christmas Sprinkle Cookies: A gooey chocolate cookie rolled in festive Christmas sprinkles and baked! The perfect Christmas treat.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 ½ cup mini Christmas colored M&M candies
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan melt butter. Once melted add in mini marshmallows and melt making sure to stir constantly. Once melted pour over popcorn and gently mix.
- Once your popcorn is coated add it to your prepared baking sheet and sprinkle on M&Ms. Allow cooling then break popcorn into pieces and enjoy.