You are going to want to try this yummy Pumpkin Spice Popcorn! Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and adding two of my favorite flavors to it really makes it special. White Chocolate and Pumpkin Pie Spice make this an especially sweet and savory treat. Enjoy!
You will want this Pumpkin Spice Popcorn at your next movie night! I couldn't keep my hand out of the jar when I made this for my last get-together.
Everyone loved it and munched all night. I can see this being out for an appetizer on Thanksgiving day!
How to make Pumpkin Spice Popcorn:
Step one: Start by preparing your popcorn and place the popped popcorn on a baking sheet. Using a baking sheet instead of a bowl will help it not clump together.
Step two: Next melt chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Tip: White chocolate can be very difficult to melt in a microwave. Do NOT add water and only allow to cook for a few seconds at a time. Make sure to buy baking white chocolate.
Step three: Pour white chocolate over popcorn and mix well.
Step five: Allow your popcorn to cool then serve and enjoy.
If you love pumpkin recipes as much as I do then make sure to check out these recipes next.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
- 8 cups popcorn (popped)
- 8 oz white baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place popped popcorn on a baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or over a double boiler.
- Pour white chocolate over popcorn and mix well.
- Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice over popcorn and mix well again.
- Allow your popcorn to cool then serve and enjoy.