You are going to want to try this yummy Pumpkin Spice Popcorn! Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and adding something sweet to it just makes it that much better!
I made this Pumpkin Spice Popcorn for our Little Camper Birthday Party and my guest LOVED it!
You will want this Pumpkin Spice Popcorn at your next movie night! I couldn’t keep hand out of the jar when I made this for my last get together. Everyone loved it and munched all night. I can see this being out for an appetizer on Thanksgiving day!
Cuddling up for a Halloween movie, getting together to carve pumpkins, I could think of 100 reasons to make this pumpkin spice popcorn! Only three easy ingridents and a few minutes later you will have a great snack everyone will love. I actually had guest “camping out” at the table just munching on this.
- Popcorn popped, 8 cups
- White Baking Chocolate 10 oz
- Pumpkin Pie Spice 1 tsp
- Place popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or over a double boiler. (NOTE: White chocolate can be very difficult to melt in a microwave. Do NOT add water and only allow to cook for a few seconds at a time.)
- Pour white chocolate over popcorn and mix well. (The best way to get an even coat is using your hand!)
- Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice over popcorn and mix well again.
- Allow your popcorn to cool layer out in a tray lined with parchment paper.
More Post You May Enjoy: