Easy to make but still taste great. This simple Easy 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Pie is a staple for the holiday table!
Pumpkin pie is the staple to any Thanksgiving table.
With everything else on the menu, I made this simple pumpkin pie recipe that anyone can make but still taste amazing.
When you have a fully loaded menu sometimes you need a simple recipe.
If you want to try more easy pie recipes check out this recipe for Hershey Pie next.
How to make Easy 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Pie:
Step one: Preheat oven then prepare a pie dish with nonstick spray and pie crust.
Step two: Place your crust into the pie pan.
Step three: Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour into crust.
Step four: Bake until there is little to no wiggle left in the pie when you remove it.
How to make the pie crust:
Homemade Crust: If you want to make your pie crust from scratch then check out my simple recipe for homemade pie crust. It's so easy to make, I promise you can do it.
This recipe and most pre-made pie crust do come with two crusts. This way for pies that need a top you have it. You can use one and refrigerate the other for 3-4 days.
Cooking Tip: You can place foil around the edge of the pie halfway through cooking to make sure it does not burn.
How to make this pie ahead of time:
This pie is perfect for making the day before. Cook according to the directions then allow cooling to room temperature.
Cover and place in the fridge for 2-3 days. Eat chilled (I prefer it this way) or reheat at 300 degrees until warm throughout.
- 1 pre-made refrigerated pie crust
- 15 oz pumpkin puree (1 can)
- 14 oz sweet condensed milk (1 can)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare a pie dish with nonstick spray and pie crust.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour into crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes. You know your pie is done with there is little to no wiggle left in the pie when you remove it. Allow to cool to room temperature then serve.