I have to know, do you ever struggle with coming up with breakfast ideas like I do? I’m so good at meal planning dinner but tend to put breakfast on the back burning. Which mean we eat a lot of cereal. When I create a super easy breakfast recipe I may do a little dance in my kitchen. These Cream Cheese French Toast Roll-Ups are a simple breakfast idea that your family will love.
Cream Cheese French Toast Roll-Ups
Like I said I’m usually not a breakfast person. Mostly because I’m more of a sleeping person. When I do make breakfast I have to make sure it’s easy and quick. This is why I loved these Cream Cheese French Toast Roll-Ups for breakfast. My kids couldn’t get enough of them and they are so easy to make. I actually made these with just regular sandwich bread! Fill with cream cheese and then dunk them in an egg wash! Cook all sides until nice and crispy and finish them off with cinnamon and sugar. An easy breakfast your family is going to love.
How to make Cream Cheese French Toast Roll-Ups:
One: Take the crust of your bread and then flatten it slightly. You don’t want it to be so thin that it will tear when rolling. I use a rolling pin flatten it out just a little.
Two: Spread whipped cream cheese onto each slice and roll up. Pinch the ends to make sure bread is sealed. You could use regular cream cheese instead of whipped but I would suggest allowing it to soften to room temperature first. This way it is easy to spread.
Three: Next crack eggs in a bowl and whisk then roll your roll-ups in the egg and place in a warm greased skillet.
Four: Turn every few minutes until your entire roll is cooked and has a crispy outside. I usually place mine down seal on the bottom. That way that can seal together and cook first and your rolls will stay enacted during the cooking process.
Five: Mix together sugar and cinnamon on a plate and roll your roll-ups in it. Serve with syrup for dipping and enjoy.
More French Toast Recipes:
- French Toast Casserole
- Sausage French Toast Roll Up
- Apple Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
- Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups
- 10 slices bread
- 4 tablespoon whipped cream cheese
- 3 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Take the crust of your bread and use a rolling pin flatten it.
- Spread cream cheese onto each slice and roll up. Pinch the ends to make sure bread is sealed.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and whisk. Roll your roll-ups in the egg and place in a warm greased skillet. Turn every few minutes until your entire roll is cooked and has a crispy outside.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon on a plate and roll your roll-ups in it. Serve warm and enjoy!