This Easy Baked Spaghetti earns its name. It’s such a simple dinner recipe to put together, and something your family is going to love.
Easy Baked Spaghetti
Most of the recipes that I share with you are super easy to make and don’t cost a lot of money. This recipe tops the charts. It’s so simple to make and it tastes AMAZING! Spaghetti was on the menu a lot growing up. It’s cheap, it’s easy, and it was something my mom knew my sisters and I could easily handle. Luckily I never got sick of it, and still love making it. This Easy Baked Spaghetti is a new way to do spaghetti that you are sure to love.
When it comes to pasta topped with cheese and baked well it doesn’t get much better than that! After cooking my spaghetti I returned it to my pot drained and added cooked ground beef along with half a jar of cheese sauce and half a jar of marinara. Once those are mixed in, I added it to a casserole dish and added two whisked eggs. This really helps everything stick together. Lastly, I just topped it with cheese and baked.
I told you this one was easy! Of course, you could make it with homemade sauce, but I took the easy way out because well this is called Easy Baked Spaghetti for a reason!
Shop This Recipe:
The easiest recipe ever for baked spaghetti! You will love how easy this is, and how tasty it is!
- 1 lb Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 8 oz Marinara sauce
- 6 oz Cheese sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Bake spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile cook ground beef then drain and set aside. Drain spaghetti and return it to stove top. Add cooked ground beef, marinara sauce, and cheese sauce. Mix together well. In a separate bowl whisk eggs then quickly mix them into the spaghetti.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place spaghetti mix in a casserole dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!