Easy and creamy Easy Chicken Spaghetti will be a hit with your family. I filled mine with cream cheese, tomatoes, and cheese, then baked!
Spaghetti is such a classic, simple, and cheap dinner recipe. My mom used to make spaghetti a lot! It was on the menu at least once a week if not twice. We always tried it in different ways, and this Chicken Spaghetti quickly became a favorite of mine! This spaghetti has cream cheese, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and chicken. I baked it and served with salad and steamed veggies.
Time to get cooking this yummy Chicken Spaghetti! Creamy and filled with cheese you are sure to love it! Since I was not using cream of chicken soup for this recipe I wanted to use something else that would thicken it up so I used cream cheese. Once the spaghetti was cooked I drained it and added the cream cheese to melt and coat the noodles. I made a creamy sauce with chicken broth, Rotel, half and half, and chicken. Add this to your cream cheese coated spaghetti, top with cheese, and bake!
Simple Chicken Spaghetti recipe. Noodles, cream cheese, shredded cheese, chicken and Rotel tomatoes make this a super easy recipe to make!
- 16 oz Spaghetti
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 cup Onion diced
- 2 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 can Rotel
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Half and half
- 2 cups Cooked chicken shredded
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- Cook spaghetti according to the package directions, drain, and return to the pot.
- Add oil to a skillet and sauté onions and garlic is oil. Once they are translucent add rotel then cream cheese.Once cream cheese is melted add chicken broth, half & half, cooked chicken, cumin and salt and pepper. Allow to cook for 5-8 minutes at a slow simmer. Add spaghetti then 1 cup cheese and toss until coated and cheese is melted.
- Put spaghetti into a casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Make at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
More Easy Recipes for YOU:
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH