Easy and creamy Easy Chicken Spaghetti will be a hit with your family. I filled mine with cream cheese, tomatoes, and cheese, then baked!
Spaghetti is such a classic, simple, and cheap dinner recipe. My mom used to make spaghetti a lot! It was on the menu at least once a week if not twice. We always tried it in different ways, and this Chicken Spaghetti quickly became a favorite of mine! This spaghetti has cream cheese, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and chicken. I baked it and served with salad and steamed veggies.
Time to get cooking this yummy Chicken Spaghetti! Creamy and filled with cheese you are sure to love it! Since I was not using cream of chicken soup for this recipe I wanted to use something else that would thicken it up so I used cream cheese. Once the spaghetti was cooked I drained it and added the cream cheese to melt and coat the noodles. I made a creamy sauce with chicken broth, Rotel, half and half, and chicken. Add this to your cream cheese coated spaghetti, top with cheese, and bake!
- 16 oz Spaghetti
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 cup Onion diced
- 2 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 can Rotel
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- ½ cup Half and half
- 2 cups Cooked chicken shredded
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 ½ cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- Cook spaghetti according to the package directions, drain, and return to the pot.
- Add oil to a skillet and sauté onions and garlic is oil. Once they are translucent add rotel then cream cheese.Once cream cheese is melted add chicken broth, half & half, cooked chicken, cumin and salt and pepper. Allow to cook for 5-8 minutes at a slow simmer. Add spaghetti then 1 cup cheese and toss until coated and cheese is melted.
- Put spaghetti into a casserole dish and top with remaining ½ cup shredded cheese. Make at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
More Easy Recipes for YOU:
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH