Easy and creamy Easy Chicken Spaghetti will be a hit with your family. I filled mine with cream cheese, tomatoes, and cheese, then baked!
Easy Chicken Spaghetti
Spaghetti is such a classic, simple, and cheap, dinner recipe. I mom used to make spaghetti a lot! It was on the menu at least once a week if not twice. We always tried it in different ways and this Chicken Spaghetti quickly became a favorite of mine! This spaghetti has cream cheese, shredded, cheese, diced tomatoes and chicken. I baked it and served with salad and steamed veggies.
Time to get cooking this yummy Chicken Spaghetti! Creamy and filled with cheese you are sure to love it! Since I was not using cream of chicken soup for this recipe I wanted to use something else that would thicken it up so I used cream cheese. Once the spaghetti was cooked I drained it and added the cream cheese to melt and coat the noodles. I made a creamy sauce with chicken broth, Rotel, half and half, and chicken. Add this to your cream cheese coated spaghetti, top with cheese, and bake!
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Facebook for more easy recipes!
- Spaghetti, 16 oz
- Oil, 1 tsp
- Onion, diced, 1 cup
- Garlic, minced, 2 tbsp
- Rotel, 1 can
- Cream cheese, 8 oz
- Chicken broth, 2 cups
- Half and half, 1/2 cup
- Cooked chicken, shredded, 2 cups
- Cumin, 1 tbsp (or to taste)
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Pepper, 1/2 tsp
- Cheddar cheese, shredded, 1 1/2 cup
- Cook spaghetti according to the package directions, drain, and return to the pot.
- Add oil to a skillet and sauté onions and garlic is oil. Once they are translucent add rotel then cream cheese.Once cream cheese is melted add chicken broth, half & half, cooked chicken, cumin and salt and pepper. Allow to cook for 5-8 minutes at a slow simmer. Add spaghetti then 1 cup cheese and toss until coated and cheese is melted.
- Put spaghetti into a casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Make at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
More Easy Recipes for YOU: