I made these garlic flat breadsticks on the side of soup a few nights ago for dinner. They are so perfect for dipping in a chili or stew!
– Frozen canned pizza dough crust, 1 package
-Butter, 2 tbsp
– Garlic, mined, 1tbsp
– Parmesan Cheese, 1/4 cup
1. Roll out your pizza dough onto a cookie sheet and preheat oven according to the package.
2. In a microwave, safe bowl melt butter then mix in the garlic. Brush the butter and garlic on your crust.
3. Bake your pizza crust according to package time (about 15 minutes). When half way through with baking add parmesan cheese.
4. When the crust is completely cooked slice into small breadstick pieces and serve when cooled!
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH