Roasted broccoli is easily one of my favorite side dishes. It's so simple to make and taste amazing. This recipe for Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli is full of flavor and the perfect side to any meal you make.
Side Dish Recipe:
Roasted veggies are the best! I've always loved broccoli and usually boil it but after I tried roasting broccoli it's hard to have it any other way! This Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli is the perfect side dish recipe.
It has the perfect flavor and pairs perfectly with any dinner recipe. Plus it's simple to make and only takes a few minutes to prep.
How to make Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli:
Step one: Start with preheating your oven and then prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Step two: Dice broccoli and place them in a mixing bowl. Toss to coat in oil and lemon juice then season and toss to coat again.
- Tip: What oil to use? Most people like olive oil and the flavor it will give your food. For a neutral oil without much flavor try grapeseed or canola.
Step three: Place broccoli on your prepared baking sheet face down and bake for 25-30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
I love this broccoli with just about any recipe but here are a few of my all time favorites.
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli
- 1 pound broccoli
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dice broccoli and place them in a mixing bowl. Toss to coat in oil and lemon juice then season and toss to coat again.
- Place broccoli on your prepared baking sheet face down and bake for 25-30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
This was delicious. The directions are wrong. The broccoli is clearly not diced. A diced broccoli dish would be used in a salad. The broccoli is clearly trimmed and cut into small stalks. It was wonderful!
Slice and dice however you would like, glad you liked it though!