These BBQ Meatloaf Cups are a fun take on a classic! My kids love anything that is made in a muffin tin and this recipe quickly became a family favorite.
Meatloaf has always been a favorite of mine. Anything that goes so perfectly with mashed potatoes is kinda a favorite of mine 😉
I've been making these BBQ Meatloaf Cups for years and all three of my boys now love them. They are so simple to make and taste amazing. If you aren't a fan of BBQ sauce you can switch it our for ketchup for a more classic flavor. When you are done with these make sure to check out my other meatloaf recipes.
How to make BBQ Meatloaf Cups:
Step one: Preheat your oven and then prepare a muffin tin with foil baking liners. I found using a liner really helped to keep my meatloaf cups together and easily come out of the pan.
Step two: Gently mix together your ingredients until just combined. You mix everything except for some of the BBQ sauce that you will top on your meatloaf once they are formed. Spoon this into each prepared muffin tin liner.
Step three: Before baking go ahead and spoon on remaining BBQ sauce then bake until meatloaf is cooked all the way through and at the appropriate temperature.
Step four: Let stand for 5 minutes then remove from tin, remove the liner, and serve.
These Meatloaf cups can easily be frozen and reheated later. Once your meatloaf cups are finished remove them from the muffin tin and allow them to cool completely. Once cooled wrap each cup in plastic wrap then place all your meatloaf cups into a large freezer bag. Keep in the freezer for 3-4 months. Allow thawing in the refrigerator then heat in the oven.
Side Dish Options:
- Parmesan Garlic Skillet Green Beans
- Classic Coleslaw Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Mashed Potatoes
- Cheesy Corn Casserole
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
BBQ Meatloaf Cups
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons bbq sauce
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- ¼ cup bbq sauce (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with foil baking liners.
- Using your hand gently mix together all ingredients (except for ⅓ cup of bbq sauce for topping) until just combined. Spoon this into each prepared muffin tin liner.
- Spoon on remaining BBQ sauce then bake for 25-30 minutes or until meatloaf is cooked all the way through and at the appropriate temperature. Let stand for 5 minutes then remove from tin, remove the liner, and serve.