Let’s talk yummy food! Today I want to share with you one of the best, this Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Potatoes may be the closet thing to love in the form of food. Any way you make them I’m going to love them. This Loaded Baked Potato Casserole is one of the BEST! Creamy potatoes topped with cheese and bacon!
- Russet potatoes 5 lbs
- Cream Cheese 8 oz
- Sour cream 1 cup
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Seasoning salt 2 tbp
- Bacon cooked and crumbled, 1/3 cup
- Shredded cheddar cheese 3/4 cup
- Peel and chop your potatoes and place them in a large pot. Add water to the pot until potatoes are covered. Cook in medium/high until boiling. Reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Turn off burner and drain potatoes. Return your potatoes back into the pot. Use a potato masher and start to mash up potatoes. Add cream cheese, sour cream, and butter and mash until potatoes are creamy. (If you want your potatoes more creamy you can add a little milk here until you get the texture you desire). Add seasoning salt and mix in with potatoes well.
- Place potatoes into a casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese and cooked bacon crumbles.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minute or until cheese s fully melted.
More Recipes for You: