The perfect tropical drink, this Mango Pineapple Smoothie is a great refreshing way to start your day. Just 5 ingredients make this tasty smoothie super easy to make!
I have been on a smoothie kick lately. Maybe it's cause it's the first of the year, and all those get healthy resolutions are running through everyone's minds. I've just been really enjoying them.
They are refreshing, full of antioxidants and vitamins, and just super tasty. Do you like making your own smoothies?
I have plenty of easy smoothie recipes on the blog, and you should try them out! Here are a few you can try next, the classic peach smoothie, my kids favorite strawberry kiwi smoothie, and the flavorful sunshine smoothie.
How to make a Mango Pineapple Smoothie:
One thing about smoothies is that they are super easy to make. Just throw everything into your blender, and blender it up! Pour it into a glass or cup and enjoy! See, super easy to make.
- Frozen Mango Chunks
- Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- Yogurt (Vanilla or Plain)
- Milk (more as needed to get desired consistency)
Step One - Add all ingredients into a blender in the order that they are listed.
Step Two - Blend until smooth. Add more milk as needed to get the smoothie texture you desire.
This smoothie is a great healthy breakfast or snack:
- This recipe is super easy to make! With only five ingredients needed all you have to do is add everything in a blender and blend it all up! Once it is smooth enjoy!
- You can use fresh mangoes if you want! Fresh mangoes are perfect in this instead of frozen if you have them available and in season.
- Enjoy any time of year! With using frozen fruit, you can enjoy this smoothie whenever!
Try some of my other smoothie recipes:
Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie - The perfect way to start your morning or a snack full of flavor. This Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie is simple to make makes the perfect breakfast or snack recipe.
Sunshine Smoothie - This Sunshine Smoothie is the perfect summer time drink. It's loaded with tropical flavor and easy to make.
Mango Pineapple Green Tea Smoothie - This refreshing Mango Pineapple Green Tea Smoothie makes the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack for a busy mom. Simple to make and tastes amazing, could you ask for more!?
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup yogurt (vanilla or plain)
- 1 ¼ cup milk (more as needed to taste)
- ½ tablespoon honey
- Add all ingredients into a blender in the order that they are listed.
- Blend until smooth. Add more milk as needed to get the smoothie texture you desire.